Why we require your information
- Almaas Technologies provides a variety of offerings, including information about Almaas Training products and services, business information and publicity. Almaas Technologies collects personally identifiable information when you register with us and when you use our services. We ask you for personal data only when it is needed to provide goods or services you have enquired about or asked us to provide or to respond to your request for information. You do not need to provide us with personal data simply to browse our site.
- Almaas Technologies may use this information to customise the content you see on our pages, to fulfil your request for certain products and services, to communicate with you generally and to contact you about special offers, promotions or new events and services.
What information do we collect?
We will collect information from you in the following circumstances:
- Registration – Some areas of our website require you to be registered with us to obtain certain services. Our registration process involves providing us with your name, address, telephone and email address. We use this information to provide you with the service you have requested or to answer your queries.
- Optional information – We may request optional information from you on our registration forms or other company communications. We request this optional information so that we may serve you better (for example to provide more tailored products and services to you) and understand you better. If we request this additional information from you, we will identify it as optional.
- Job opportunities – We advertise details of job opportunities with Almaas Training on our website. If you apply for one of the available positions, you are required to provide us with contact details so we can get in touch with you. These details, together with the contents of your curriculum vitae, will be treated as confidential and will only be used for the purposes of considering you for a particular position.
- We do not request any payment details through the Almaas Training website. All purchases of goods and services will be carried out through invoicing.
- Website usage data – With or without cookies, our website keeps track of usage data, such as the source address that the page request is coming from (your IP address, domain name), date and time of the page request, the referring website (if any) and other parameters in the URL (for example search criteria). We use this data to better understand website usage so we know what areas of our website users prefer. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting but is not attributed to you as an individual.
- Security – We recognise industry standards and employ security safeguards to protect information from unauthorised access and misuse.
- User Submissions – Please do not post confidential or proprietary information to our website. Any material, information or any other communication you transmit or post to our website (other than your personal information) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, unless we are advised to the contrary and we will have no liability for it. Almaas Technologies and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications in all data, images, sound, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. Users of our website are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material that would violate any law.
What information do we share?
There are times when we are required to share the information we learn from you with other parties. We do not sell or rent this information to others but will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people in the following situations:-
- Compliance with law – We will release personal information where we are required to by law or by the regulations and other rules (including auditing requirements) to which we are subject. We may also exchange information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Consent – Other than in the above situations you will receive notice from us when your personal information might go to third parties and you will have the opportunity to decide not to share that information.